The "Brenner" resides in a huge portico, whose splendour makes visitors think of expensive food. But no: in the three areas bar, grill and pasta, there are straightforward, perfectly prepared dishes at moderate prices. The chefs rely on the original taste of the ingredients and refrain from silly Maximilianstrasse frills. The desserts from their own patisserie are a poem, and if you want to take a piece of "Brenner" with you, you can buy pasta and cake for at home.
- Address: Maximilianstraße 15, 80539 München
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 89 452 28 80
- More Info: www.brennergrill.de
- Address: Mon - Sat 8.30 a.m. - 10.30 p.m., Sundays closed
- Address: Odeonsplatz (U3, U6)